Thank God! Praise the Lord. 2020 is officially in the books and it may well have been the most fucked up year ever! Honestly, I am glad I made it without doing any jail time – because there were plenty of times I would have ripped some Soy Boyz throats out. Needless to say 2020 was definitely the Chinese year of the Snowflake! ❄️
I am starting 2021 with some New Year’s resolutions:
- Travel on two wheels as much as often – making it about the journey – not the destination
- Fight like 1776 to save our Sacred Republic and @realDonaldTrump
- Never let my voice be silenced – even though #JackAzz at Twitter tries to silence me!
- Enjoy life to the fullest with my beautiful gal: @RacieSicilian
- Melt as many fucking #Snowflakes as possible
So, today I am starting 2021. It will be much the same way I have started nearly every new year – with a New Year’s day ride. I have ridden ever single New Year’s Day for nearly as long as I can remember. I have ridden in 10 degree weather and 70 degree weather on this largely symbolic day. I have been caught out in snow and rain. I think I have only missed one of these rides in recent memory and that was because it was icy out. So, at 1330 hours my time, I will be heading out with Rob, Steve, Poj and Jay. The destination is unknown, as it’s all about the journey.
May you have a blessed 2021 Bikers, Patriots, and friends! Keep up the fight for what is right! #StopTheSteal!